CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

a happy busy day

hey, i had my 1st cotillion!It was lots of fun. today we have a busy day. we have had tennis and then we have a meeting with the lady thats doing our pics. then we are going to our friends, the cordy's mom to go swimming(they have an indoor pool) then, we are going to pops!!!(it is where they have every kind of pop known to man) and it is a restaurant! yummm!!!hey g2g busy day!!!!

xoxoxoxo



Hey guys sorry i havent posted anything since my 1st one. BORING.... Well anyway, i am super excited for my halloween party it is going to be a blast i am inviting friends, and i passed out some invitations today. my two friends are having a major fight right now. I am right in the middle with my friend katie mccoulough. i tried out for cocda, which is honor choir. thousands of people tried out and 20 from my whole school made it. I did!!! it is bittersweet though. my friend jessica didnt make it. I was surprised. thats ok though. she can try next year. but i am very thankful and happy i made it.

i found some pics from boating i wanted to show you guys. in one i am doing a 360.




5 comments:

Bray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

Hey Chole! I wanted 2 remind u 2 check out my blog! ( @ summerfarnsworth.blogspot.com) I also want u 2 email mua @ summerfarnsworth@gmail.com!
acunamatata- ( i probaly didnt spell that right!) SUMMER FROM AZ!!!

Melissa said...

hey, hope you had a wonderful Christmas! ( hopefully we can visit you in OK soon!!!)
luv ya,
summer from az (:

Melissa said...

THATS ME ON MY MOM'S COMP. (:
- SUMMER

Summer said...

Update your blog!!!! Srry, but i want to know whats happening in oklahoma!! Summer from AZ
PS I saw how in the world, I luv it!!!!!!