CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

hey
weve gotten the song mostly done and i am going in for vocals today!!!elle has started piano lessons and loves it!!the school spelling bee is coming up and i won the class contest so i am going to that :) it should be fun :) the show is still going well and we are slowly but surely progressing and moving forward. i am very excited because we very well may be going to our friends cabin next weekend and go skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, etc. we had a photo shoot a couple of days ago, and it went very well!i am also excited about the talent show coming up next month! i am going to perform my song!!! i am looking forward to it! hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Summer said...

that seems so fun!!!!!! Next time that you r in AZ prefom the song for me!!! email me @ summerfarnsworth@gmail.com!

brooklyn said...

chloe - I can't believe you are babysitting already. if you lived here, I would hire you in a second! thanks for your cute comments. come visit soon!

leslie s said...

Your Awesome!! I love You!

hiphopqueen.ashley said...

Hey I'm Ashley Graham. I'm Morgan cousin. She has told me soo much about you guys.She brought her movie of you How In The World movie over to my house. we watched and listened to you C.D. You guys are sooo good. E-mail me At hiphopqueen.ashley@GMAIL.COM. Bye!!!!!!