CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Colorado was sooooo much fun!!!! it was awesome seeing paris and savannah and their family!!!
we love you guys sooooo much. In colorado we went skiing, hiking, "swimming" in hot tubs, jumping off the balcony, and many more safe events. we made up cheers, dances, skits, etc. I will try to put them on if my blog allows me to. :) the weather was actually pretty nice and sunny. I love the cold weather, but I am definitly ready for sun. it has been perfect outside the past few days! Olivia and I played outside forever! I dont mind school too much, but i hate being locked up when i could be outside!!!
So we've now finished the second song!!! recording is a blast!!! I am excited for the next!!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I luv everything about ur blog!!! the template, the new posts, and ur picture @ the top!!!! Where did u get that template??
-Summer

Sunshine said...

Oh My gosh I miss you soooooo much. We love you so much. I wished we lived by each other, It would be so much easier to stay friends (We still love you anyways). I want to see you again soon!

xoxo,
Paris

P.S. How do you get such cute templates???