CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged!!!

Ok, so now i have gotten tagged and i want the following people to consider themselves tagged.
Paris,Olivia,Savvy, and Summer.

ok.......so....

my 5 fav........

Favorite books

Twilight series
I love how stephenie meyer mixes a love story with every other book genre! she writes wonderfully and it is not a scary book. i love it!!!

Harry Potter series
Of course. J. K. Rowling is a great author and her books are very captivating! I have laughed and cried in this book...why? You'll have to read it!

Secret journal of Brett Colton
I love this book by Kay Mangum. It is super sweet and touching. It makes me think about certain situations differently and what I would do if I were one of the characters.

Princess Academy
This is not another princess diaries. It is a very good book! It is sooo unpredictable and when I thought i knew what would happened there was a twist. This is a very sweet story!!!

I love reading so this is hard but i am gonna have to go with.....(drumroll)...

A love like Lilly
This is also by Kay mangum. It is a cute funny story, and you can really truly feel the characters emotion. Keep wtiting Kay!



ok, Movies

Shadowlands
i LOVE C.S. LEWIS!!! This is a sweet story about his life! They chose great characters. This is a laugh - cry. You have to see it!!!!

Pride and Predjudice(with Kiera Knightley)
I love this one! total sucker for love stories, huh! This is so sweet and you just love almost all the characters at the end! it is a classic!

Field of dreams
This is sooo unpredictable!!! i love the storyline and all the characters! it is a must-see!!!

National Treasure
I dont know what it is...well, i LOVE history....so thats probably why I love this movie so much!
Its got great action and actors!!!

The ultimate gift
I saw this one for my birthday and it is a great story!!! it has alot of meaning to it. It is one of those deep thinking movies.


Songs

I luuuuuv music, sooooooo.....
London bombs, Headlock, Love song, Stronger,One more Chance, Falling down (yes, i can count, i know thats more than five....ooops)


5 things i hope to accomplish....

I definitly want to travel around the world

Be a mother

Build a well,or school, etc. in Africa (i know it sounds corny, but it true)

write great music for the church

get a college degree (all 3) and serve a mission

act in movies

hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

I love that Chloe. I feel like crying every time I think about you guys. We just had so much in common and just instantly became great friends again. I wish we could see you again soon.I love you like a sister.

xoxo,
Paris

P.S. I love love song and i love everything else i know of. I am going to read those books i don't know of and see those movies and hear those songs. Miss you so much!

Summer said...

Hey i am going to update after school!!! Srry that i didn't do it right away!

Morgan said...

you guys are great.I love the harry potter books.I wish you guys lived in utah with us. I realy miss you.

Morgan



PS.

I realy loved the cd and movie thanks. I have been giving your Cd lots of plublisity in Utah. I have all my friends singing it.