CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008


Not much happenin' but the talent show is coming up. ok, i just have to tell everyone these great songs!!! well i think they're great!

london bombs-eskimo joe
shadow of the day-linkin park
headlock-imogen heap
for some..........queen and the soldier-suzanne vega (i like it)
clocks-coldplay
the scientist- coldplay

i listen to those when i am in a mellow mood

p.s. for those of you that havent read the Twilight series.....FREAKIN READ IT!!!!

everyone i know that has read it loves it.....including my producer,GUYfriends, and girlfriends

xoxox
chloe

4 comments:

Bray said...

Right on Giiirrrlll friend. ha ha. I love those songs.....they sit in my soul if you know what I mean.......I am all about London Bombs. I love Twilight too. Hmmm could you be my daughter??? Who is influencing who??? It's me this time on the music. You on the book. I am so glad we can help eachother out.

M

Sunshine said...

Those books are amazing, but beware of the third one Eclipse it gets pretty intense considering we're twelve! (Well you're almost 13 but still). Just thought it would be good to know.

xoxo,
Paris

P.S. How did you get that adorable template?

Sunshine said...

Thank you soooo much for helping me!! i'm glad to know that your reading my blog! I miss you!
xoxo,
Paris

Sunshine said...

I miss you sooo much and guess what?!? I loved your flip so much , I am buying one too. I am going to buy it tomorrow cuz today is Sunday.
luv,
Paris