CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

more stuff! P.s my birday!!!!!

I have been really busy lately! The talent show went great!(go to my moms blog to check it out). Also I made the top 4 in the tennis team! We get to go to tournament during school. I like not having to go to school but you still have to make up the work. We won 1st in the first tournament!  Then we went to Colorado which was a blast! We skiid (if thats how you spell it)
We also went to the springs.I had my birthday and got a cell phone! ( a samsung 819 slide!) LOVE IT! see ya!

3 comments:

Summer said...

LUCKYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get a cell till I am 15!!!!!! Can't wait for Colorado!!

Sunshine said...

I got text messaging you have to give me your number. Sorry we couldn't get on ichat we had some problems.

Summer said...

OK, ADVICE!! There is this Wine company that puts comments on my blog..... SCARY! What should I do???