CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

april showers bring may flowers








Everything has been going well, but it has been rainy and stormy lately. We've had many Tornado watches and one tornado ran through my neighborhood! Luckily we made it to our neighbors shelter. I hate tornado because they can be super scary. The sky gets red and it is very stormy. it has a creepy feeling to it. Just the other day we were driving by a house and it was lit on fire. There were HUGE pillars of smoke. It was a big fire. Later we found out that it was one of Olivia's classmates house! It was struck by lightning and immediatly lit on fire. Luckily it was during school so everyone is safe. Because we live where we do SOmedays we have had great weather. Thats Oklahoma for you. :) I am excited because school is almost out. We have testing next week. It wont be too hard though,......i hope. :) I think we get off May 26th or something like that. I am soo excited for summer. Almost more than I have ever been. This is probably because we didnt get much of a summer last year. It was rainy almost every day. I hope this summer is hot and for the most part dry. I am hoping to have alot of my friends fly down and partay! I think it would be lots of fun!

p.s. sorry i havent been putting on pics lately it always takes too long but we got a new ....whatever its called... and the computer should go faster
xoxo
chloe

1 comments:

Summer said...

CUTE PIC.! hey in AZ it always is is summer....JK. Can't wait for Coloradoooooo!