We have had testing this week and it has been a drag. It has many side effects including drowsiness, headaches, and heart burn...no, im kidding....about the heartburn. We are allowed to do whatever we want after the test as long as we are in our desks. I fell asleep .... woke up .....and fell back asleep about 3 times! The positive things about testing are that I always get a great breakfast..... thanx mom.....and I usually dont have much or any homework. Fortunatly the testing was pretty easy. During the math test they gave us scratch paper. I just used the workbook cuz it had lots of space. After the test i doodled fashion designs. They were super cute n I was excited to take em home , put em in my portfolio, and show em to my family. The teacher came to pick the scratch paper up n i was like " Oh, i didnt write anything" She was like "thats okay im gonna pick it up anyway" Then i said" well, i just doodled, and whover gets these wont care about that" She gave me a stern look , and then picked up the paper :(
Whatever
P.S. The year is almost over!!! Yipee! Hooray!!!





3 comments:
That is what I did! I fell asleep.... so many timesss! I hate testinggg sooo much! When we see u guys in Colorado you need to show me your portfolio... cooool!
I know i can't wait for summer and hopefully see you guys. my mom has a great idea we'll talk about l8r.
luv,
paris
p.s. i fell asleep a lot too my friend kept on waking me up!
I have had testing to. But it has been for about 3 weeks. We dont finish until next week though. We also have to read. It stinks.
Post a Comment