CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Summer's Song



Summer here is the song, tell us what you think. You are a song writer....great job.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Summer is at her Nana's house right now, so she isn't here to see it yet. I have to thank you for doing this for her, it has meant so much to her and she is just going to explode with excitement when she hears what you have put together for her. Thank you so much Chloe! I am in awe at your goodness and talent.

Summer said...

THANXXXXXX! I love u soooooo much!!! U r soooo nice!!! Want to make more??? Cause i am leaping right now, maybe u and me and Olivia can make a smash hitttt!

Sunshine said...

o my gosh i loved it did you write that??? you did a great job performing it i really hope to see you soon! luv
Paris

Sunshine said...

are you coming to the acting camp with us?
paris

chad bunker said...

Wow Chloe, this is Summer's Nana. She told us about this blog and the song she had written....we were not disappointed! We love what you have done with it! We're excited to see more from you. We know you have a great future ahead of youl

Shawna said...

Wow Chloe ... this is REALLY good! Keep making music cuz you are talented

Katherine Jane said...

Hey Chloe its Kat :) I love this song! It sounds really great!! Keep recording more songs so we can listen!! =)
~Kat
P.S. We should webcame Soon (well once you and olivia are not grounded anymore!!)

Summer said...

Hey, thanx again..... i need to make some more lyrics! I was actually thinking of something like that....

Rachael said...

hey this is rachael i am summers friend she left a comment on my blog to check that out it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer said...

Hey.... I love the pic of you!!!! We NEED to make another song!!! (: