lots has been going on. I taped my newest song so here it is.
Sorry it cut off about 12 second early. Our mac is doing somethin'
weird. I've taped it about 20 times to find out it only taped 15 seconds.
I had my birthday party at a cheer gym a couple of weeks ago.
I started cheer and i am pretty good at it too.
School is almost out. We have a movie day on Tuesday.
We are watching National Treasure.
I have gone swimming a couple of times and I have LOVED it!
I am going to a couple of camps this summer, and I am starting
cheer, tumbling, dance, and Im gonna try out for some musicals.
Also, I am learning to fluently speak French! Is that crazy or what!
I love the language. I think it is a beautiful language!!!Once I can
speak fluently we are going to France!!! It will be ahmazing!!!!
G to G!
xoxoxox
Au Revoir! (ouvwa)




4 comments:
Sorry I didn't help more.....but it sounds like you didn't need it! It sounds unbelievable!!! Great work!!!
Do you use "garage band" at all???
Hay loved the song... I am so excited for summer and i really want to hang out this summer. I am still sad you can't come to the camp but we'll get something planned soon. Luv ya to pieces you are one of the greatest friends I have ever had and ever will have. Talk to you on ichat.
Love,Paris
P.S. getthescoop101.blogspot.com
Hey Chloe it's kat, i love your songs they sound so good post some more!!! Well talk to you soon Bye!!
Kat
Post a Comment