CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun Stuff!

SUMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally! I have started power tumbling and i can almost do a standing backflip! :)
WE go on mondays and thursdays. On thursdays the gym is open to work on whatever we need to work on and .......play :) Lots of stuff has been happening.
I like to dress cute but i am NOT a girly girl. We have been fishing, catching frogs, turtles, etc.
It has been so fun! Heres some pics. (in the pics are Rachel, Lillie, and Ashley)
We have had a blast. We have gone swimming and I have gotten SOOOO tan! Its crazy!
Olivia n my mom are going to washington D.c. for a school trip. Its a 5th grade thing.
(ill post pics asap)

5 comments:

Summer said...

Funnio!!!!! Do you know what a full is??!?! Ask your coach....tell her that my friend Summer can do one....and a layout,whip-back.

Sunshine said...

cool, tumbling sounds fun. i really miss you. I tried out for the dance team with all the older girls, i blew it. :( i sucked. i hope to see you soon.

infinite xos
luv
Paris

Summer said...

SOOOOO sorry about what happened!!! I told her not to!! SORRY!

Summer said...

SOOOOO sorry about what happened!!! I told her not to!! SORRY!

Sunshine said...

i totally agree with the girly girl thing i luv to dress cute but hey it doesn't mean i can't get my hands dirty and have fun!

love ya!

=]