So we just picked up and went to six flags yesterday! My dad got the trip for free from his work and we also had a big free barbecue thing that came along with this nice little package. It was Saturday in the middle of summer and the lines where horrific.....We were rebellious and bought these expensive, might I add, things called fastpasses. They cut your wait time by 75 percent. Hour long lines where minutes for us. We went on every major ride screaming loud and hands up. The scarier the better!!! All the rides where fun except for Texas Giant, it is more rickety than ever, it seriously beats you up! We loved Mr.Freeze where you go straight up then back backwards. Ya...it was scary. We also loved the Titan. We had so much fun and dad had a walk down memory lane seeing some old friends from work. We had lots of fun! Thanx Pfizer! :)
p.s. we are going to Colorado Tuesday!!!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
No Hands!!!!
Posted by Bray at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sounds Fun!! Can't wait for CO!!!! I am jumping up and down!! No kidding! I wanna start a new song...HELP!
YOU'RE GOING TO COLORADO!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WON'T I SEE YOU!
P.S. I'll have another INTERESTING => sunday this week ;p
Hi Chlo
Your blog is darling. It is so fun to hear what you are up to. It made me reflect on my Jr. High days with power-tumbling and cheer. So you said that you were close to your standing back tuck...did you nail it?? Have so much fun. You are in such an exciting time of life and you are definatly making the most of it! I LOVE your songs. Your voice is sooooo amazing. I love the way you throw it around. Beautiful. So does your friend summer like to write songs for you to sing? That is cool.
Well take care babe. I wish we could spend more time together. At least we will have San Diego!
Love -aunt Dani
nice!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-sakit-kepala/
Post a Comment